Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Four Generations Photographer~ Dahlen Family {Sneak Peek}

When Wendy emailed me and asked me to do a family session I was more than thrilled to work with her family.  Not only was it a family session, but it was a generational photo session.  I adore when families stay close and when everyone is willing to have family portraits taken. 
 
 
I had a great time getting to know this family; Great Grandma Bernice, Grandma Kay, Mom Wendy, baby Ellen and husband Matt!  Baby Ellen is more than adorable.  Her smile is contagious :)
 
 
They were even willing to bare the wind and cold to snap a few photos outdoors after we completed their indoor session.  Both turned out great and I am sharing just a couple of my favorite shots from that day!
 
 
Thanks again to all of you for working with me.  I truly enjoyed getting to meet each and every one of you.









No comments:

Post a Comment