Friday, August 29, 2014

Anoka Business Photographer~ Mallory's Headshots {Sneak Peek}


I love working with clients that know what they want, and I have said that before.  Mainly because you don't have to worry about that shy awkward feeling in the beginning of a session. 
 Although I think everyone, no matter how familiar they are with the camera still has a little hesitation the minute we start.  Mallory knocked her session out of the park, nerves or no nerves!

 
Mallory not only is a successful businesswoman, but she and I also went to school together when we were younger (hard to think it was so long ago).  I enjoyed getting to hear a little about what she does and who she has become since high school and college. 
 
 



   
Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your beauty on camera!  I had fun catching up.








No comments:

Post a Comment