Sunday, August 24, 2014

Ely, MN Senior Portrait Photographer~ Ashton {Sneak Peek}

I had a blast up in Ely MN this past weekend.  The wide open areas, fresh air, surrounded by bodies of water and friendly shop owners.  Seriously it didn't feel like work at all.  I went up their to capture senior portraits for Ashton (more for his mom), we ventured all over.  Nothing was stopping him, not even a shattered ankle and crutches. 
 
 
I loved the outcome from this session, take a look for yourselves to see why this was such an amazing area to shoot in.  
 
 
 
 



 

Thank you Sheila & Ashton for thinking of me when booking such an important photo session!  I had a great time :)








1 comment:

  1. Love the sneak peak I can't wait to see the rest. Thank you so much for making the venture up to our neck of the world to capture Ashton's Senior pictures it meant the world to me.

    ReplyDelete