Wednesday, August 27, 2014

St. Francis Engagement Photographer~ Amanda & Justin {Sneak Peek}

When I first sat down with Amanda and Justin I was instantly drawn to them.  They are very laid back, kind people.  Their dog Jack of course stole my heart right away and I was thrilled when they decided to work with me for their wedding this December. 

Justin proposed 11/16/2012 and since then Amanda has been on the ball with wedding planning, I was able to see some of the exciting details for their big day and also THE dress!  It is gorgeous to say the least.  With a long but whirlwind engagement we finally found some time to pin down a few hours to do their engagement session. 


On Monday evening after a failed attempt the day before (RAIN), we were able to go to two locations that meant something to the couple.  We shot at her Grandfathers place as well as Justin's Fathers home.  Both areas blew me away, absolutely stunning.  I can see why they wanted to do their session at both of them.

I will let you see for yourselves just why I loved the location and this adorable and very in love couple.



 


I look forward to working with you both again in December when you say "I Do"!

Thank you for letting me be a part of your lives during this very intimate and special time.









No comments:

Post a Comment