Thursday, April 23, 2015

Blaine Newborn Photographer~ Sammuel 6 days new {Sneak Peek}

I was so thrilled when this adorable tiny and brand new little man joined me in the studio this week.  He was perfect for his session, sleepy most of the time and just in a pure milk coma! 



Sammuel is so very small, and has this gorgeous head of dark & thick hair.  He sure will get those ladies when he is older :)  He was just too sweet and snuggly, I didn't want to put him down.



I want to thank a dear friend and colleague of mine, Jeni.  She came into the studio as well and helped me work this session. It was my first time using a newborn poser and I just needed a little guidance.  So for that I thank you and also for assisting :)











Thank you so much Kayla for bringing him in!  He is precious, you sure are a lucky momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment