Sunday, April 12, 2015

Elk River Wedding Photographer~ Pilman Wedding {Sneak Peek}


A few short weeks ago I was able to capture one of the most fun weddings I have ever attended.  This couple was extremely laid back, the wedding party was a hoot, and even though the temps were rather chilly their were lots of warm hearts in attendance. 
 
I watched two people that are absolutely perfect for one another exchange some very sweet vows as well as witness a very true and devoted love that they share for each other.  Mark & Luella both had a glow that day! 
 
I loved working with the two of you over the past year, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this very important time in your lives.  Believe me when I say this; you two share something beautiful, and I wish so badly every couple had whatever it is that you two have! 
 
Here are just a couple of my absolute favorites from that day...




 
Wishing you two an amazing full and happy life as husband and wife!


No comments:

Post a Comment