Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Bloomington Newborn Photographer~ Baby Rowan, 5 days new {Sneak Peek}



I love working with first time parents, they are always so fun to watch as they go about their new routine.  This couple is doing an incredible job at parenthood with baby Rowan.



Lani and Ben, were kind enough to welcome me into their home and allow me to capture Rowan's lifestyle newborn session.  These are my favorite sessions!!  Although props and setups are cute, I really just love the realism that goes into a lifestyle session.  The family and the newborn are always much more at ease and much more themselves in their own home. 



Here are a couple great shots from my session with them.


Congrats again on your beautiful daughter, she sure is perfect!  Enjoy this new and wonderful journey you are going to experience together as a family.








No comments:

Post a Comment