Sunday, August 23, 2015

Arden Hills Senior Photographer~ Macey {Sneak Peek}

I had the chance to work with this stunning young lady last week, and boy oh boy was she an absolute pleasure to work with!  This soon to be High School Senior is quite the ambitious young woman.  It was so fun laughing and chatting with her.  She was so full of life and spunk.  I am not quite sure where yet, but this girl is seriously going places in life. 

We had so much fun walking and talking throughout the park and her session.  She was open for any ideas I had, and also had a bubbly personality to pair with the poses.  I adored working with Macey and I sure hope to work with her again someday.  I mean common, look at how darn gorgeous she is!!!!

Here are just a couple of her best shots that evening. 














Thanks so much Macey for coming and modeling a session for me.  It was so great meeting you.  I really enjoyed the way you shined throughout each shot and through the entire shoot!



No comments:

Post a Comment