Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Arden Hills Newborn Photographer~ Khaleesi, 10 days new {Sneak Peek}

In June I met with the Gonzalez family for their newborn session on the beach.  That session couldn't have turned out anymore gorgeous than it did, it was perfect.  The lighting, the location, the family, my vision, her vision... Perfection!  Well, how could it even be possible to have two perfect sessions?  Apparently with this family it is extremely possible, because this session was perfect too! 

Becky and I put our imaginations to work and envisioned a woodland outdoor session.  We got exactly what we wanted.  Of course the mosquitos were gross and the weather was a little sticky, but the lighting, the location, the family... Perfection, again!

Khaleesi Jane was born on July 29th, 1:15pm.  She weighed in at 6lbs 15oz and was 195 inches long.  A beautiful full head of dark hair just like her adorable big brother Joaquin, lips just like her dad and a cute little nose like her mommy.  This little girl is so very loved and brings so much non stop joy to her family.  I could have snuggled her all day, and I plan to soon.  When I shoot, I really don't get a lot of time to cuddle the newborn anymore than in between shots.  So an afternoon of quality cuddles will be on the books soon. 

This session was seriously stunning, and I just could have shared every single image but I narrowed it down to save some just for the family to see and share with their loved ones.  I adored Joaquin during our hour together, he was a little more warmed up to me this time around and was chasing me around "Maaaaaaaaagan, I'm a crab" ::pinch::pinch::pinch::  He has a little heart of gold and a head full of wonder.  It was fun watching him run around the park and use his imagination to the fullest.  At 2.5 he sure is a smart little boy, and super cute too!

Take a look at some of their images that I just love.













 
 
Thank you so much Becky and Jesus for coming to me again for such a special time in your family's life!  I love working with you and I look forward to capturing Khaleesi's 3 month milestone next

1 comment:

  1. I can't even believe she is my daughter and these photos are my family because they look so good! I love what you wrote and how some of her photos really capture her big lips! This is the best and I can't even wait to see the rest and start filling my frames and make a birth announcement card! We love you Megan! Oh and I love how you described Joaquin because I am just remembering him running around like a little crab lol!

    ReplyDelete