Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Sandy Beach Maternity Photographer~ Gonzalez Family {Sneak Peek}

When two people fall in love and choose to become parents, its a completely joyous event.  Adding one child to your family is incredible and gives you a sense of being.  Something about being a parent unlocks a different place in your heart that you never even realized existed.  They say the moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new and exciting! 

Well now what about when a couple or a parent decides to bring a second child into the family?  That is really when the fun begins, you'll find yet another place in your heart to hold so much love and joy for another human being.  Sometimes you feel like you might explode because, how can one person love so many and with so much?  It works out somehow and your heart just grows, and you grow as a person, as a partner and as a parent. 

The Gonazlez family are on that path right now, in a few short weeks they will welcome their second child, a little precious baby girl.  Joaquin will become a big brother and Becky and Jesus will become the parents to not one, but two adorable children.

We set out for a golden hour beach session.  We had discussed the vision Becky had as well as the one I could see for this session.  We put our heads together, we exchanged ideas and locations.  In the end we ended up rescheduling due to weather and an ailment on my side of things, but I can tell you I am thrilled we made the swap on dates.  Because this session turned out better than I imagined in my wildest dreams.  Better than anything I had envisioned or planned out.  We set out with a plan and we didn't do a bit of it, instead we did a candid feel, a go with the flow, toddler and parent inspired session.  I let the Gonzalez family really just be themselves.  That's really all I ever hope for with a session, but this time it really was run by the family and by God.  He cleared the clouds that were hindering the golden hour and the perfect sunset, he gave a gust of wind when wind was welcomed, he blessed their session, just like he has blessed this family with a brand new baby girl who soon will enter this world!

I could probably talk about how much I loved this session all day, but I won't.  Instead I will share some of the images that I feel need to be shared.  It was so hard narrowing them down, as pregnancy looks stunning on Becky.  She wears this with a glow, and with grace.  Take a look for yourselves at this very good looking family that I was blessed with the chance to work with.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Thank you all for coming and joining me on the beach and allowing me to capture this very special time for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment