Wednesday, June 3, 2015

North Branch Lifestyle Newborn Photographer~ Abel, 7 days new {Sneak Peek}

I had the chance to meet this precious little guy the other day, and had such a great time during his session.  His parents chose to do an in home lifestyle session, which I truly find more personal and calm than an in studio session. 



I was up bright and early and got on the road to meet with the Krause family.  Once we got started with their session, time truly slipped away from me.  The session was smooth, and flawless.  I really loved the personal touches they brought into their time shared with me by using some handmade items, as well as incorporating their shared family love for football and the Packers!!



Not only was little Abel super sweet and cuddly, but big brother Brian did an amazing job at helping out and being involved in the session without putting up a fight like some boys do (my son included lol).


Here are a couple of my favorite images from their session, see for yourself just how beautiful this family of 4 is!






How in the world does someone look so incredible after just having a baby!!! 
You are gorgeous Mrs. Krause :)






Thank you guys for allowing me to capture you all naturally and in your element, the outcome was perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment