Monday, June 22, 2015

Blaine Family Photographer~ The Culp Family {Sneak Peek}



I had the chance to meet this amazing family and photograph them in one of my favorite locations.  I shoot here a lot but last week, I guess I didn't realize what I was in for when I chose the location.  We have had quite a bit of rain in the past month or so in MN, and everything was extremely overgrown.  We still made the best of a buggy and muggy situation, which wasn't hard considering how gorgeous this family is.



I enjoyed getting to know a little bit about this group as we walked and talked, as well as watching the love this family shares :)










Thank you so much Sandy for choosing to work with me on your family session, it was a wonderful evening laughing and chatting with all of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment