Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Blaine Childrens Photographer~ Hayden's 6 month session {Sneak Peek}



I always enjoy working with clients more than once.  When they love your work enough to continue to be repeat clients, it truly speaks volumes.  I have had the chance to work with Hayden on two other occasions; newborn & 3 month sessions.  Well his mom Jill brought him into the studio a little over a week ago to get his 6 month photos taken.  Although a little later than planned, but we still got them done. 



I don't even have to rave about how adorable this little guy is, the photos speak for themselves.  But honestly, no one in this world can make a bowl of cheerios so darn cute!!!!



 Here are a few shots from that Friday evening Hayden came into the studio. His smile seriously melted my heart.  Love this little one.






 


Thanks so much Jill for coming in and letting me work with Hayden again!



No comments:

Post a Comment