Friday, May 23, 2014

Blaine Maternity Photographer~ Luke, Beth and Davin {Sneak Peek}

Oh my word, I have been so blessed with incredible clients. 

 I cannot even begin to tell you just how wonderful these two were to work with, okay I can begin :) 

Luke, Beth and soon to be Davin were so much fun.  These two were so sweet with one another, the way they talked about preparing for their precious little one just melted my mom heart. 


As a Photographer I love seeing passion and emotion when I shoot, these two shared such a loving bond and it didn't go unnoticed. 


Take a look for yourselves and see just how adorable Luke and Beth were this past weekend. 






 



 
 
Beth & Luke it was a pleasure meeting you both and working with you!  I Look forward to Davin's arrival. 
 
Best wishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment