Sunday, May 4, 2014

Blaine Mother & Child Photographer~ Mommy & Me mini sessions {Sneak Peek}



I find very few things in life as rewarding as being a parent.  The love you have for another life is incredible.  The way your heart grows with each new child you bring into your life blows my mind.  Being a Mother is seriously so amazing. 


When I first announced my Mommy & Me sessions, I got some interest right out of the gate.  I was thrilled when I was able to make a full afternoon out of it with the clients I had.  It was so fun watching how each Mom interacted with their child.  I know that everyone has a different perspective on parenting and a different technique, but we all love our children and we all want the best for them.  Before I go on and on and get emotional, here are a few shots from yesterday's sessions.  I love every single moment I was able to capture.  See for yourselves just how special these shoots really were.



 
 
 
 
 
 






Thank you so much to all of you Mother's that came out and spent some time with me.  Brought your children and let me work with you all.  I had a great time and I loved seeing/meeting all of you.









No comments:

Post a Comment