Friday, May 30, 2014

Mounds View Fitness Photographer~ Becka {Sneak Peek}

First of all I want to start by congratulating Becka again, on placing 2nd in her first Figure Show.  If you have never competed or taken the time to learn about the sport of bodybuilding than you might not understand the dedication it takes.  The hours in the gym, the time away from social events, the hours of meal prep and the determination of clean eating or IIFYM.
 
She worked her booty off to be on stage against a very stacked class of women and took home 2nd!!!!!!  I am so impressed.
 
 
 
 I can honestly say that if I was in this physical condition, I would share my photos too :)  So thanks.
 
 
 
 
Take a look at this beautiful woman and her incredible physique. 








I also want to Thank You for allowing me to share some of your images from the session we did last weekend. 
 
 
**Thank you to my home gym Allegiance Fitness of Mounds View for allowing us to shoot there.




No comments:

Post a Comment