Friday, May 30, 2014

Blaine Maternity Photographer~ Rajeanne & Sean {Sneak Peek}

I have had the chance to work with this cute duo before, but not in a one on one session.  They are both so calm natured and just so sweet to one another. 
 
 I can tell just by the way they spoke to each other and the way they were during our hour session together that they will be such great parents. 
 
 
 
Rajeanne & Sean are newlyweds and are expecting their first baby, little Elisa.  By the looks of her parents, I am sure she will be a beautiful little girl.  And what a gorgeous name. 
 
I love asking clients how they came up with the baby's name.  Although I won't be the one to share with you how they chose Elisa for their daughter, I can assure you it made me a little misty eyed.
 
Before I go on for far too long about these two, here are a few photos from their session.
 
 
 





 
Thank you both!  I enjoyed talking with you and working with you, although it didn't feel like work at all!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment