Monday, November 3, 2014

Blaine Maternity Photographer~ Baby Cameryn is coming soon {Sneak Peek}

Check out this knock out!!!!  Some women are just so stunning when they are expecting, but I am just going to go out on a limb here and bet that Kristine is this beautiful all the time.

I had a great time working with her and her boyfriend Dillon and their sweet pup Ella.  The weather was truly amazing  and we were able to catch some great lighting.  Really just made Kristine glow even more.









Thank you for sharing your family with me, I cannot wait to capture that precious baby girl when she arrives!  I look forward to working with you again.






1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Maternity photography mn

    ReplyDelete