Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Blaine Newborn Photographer~ Cameryn, 5 days new {Sneak Peek}

I love working with babies and right now all of my clients are welcoming sweet little ones into the world. 

I very recently worked with Kristine and Dillon for their maternity session, well only a few short weeks later I was able to meet their precious daughter Cameryn.  First time parents, and this little girl is in good hands.  I got to watch Kristine interact with her baby girl and it just thrilled me to see how calm natured she was and how great of a mom she is. 

Here are just a couple of my favorite images from her session, it was hard choosing which ones to share.
 

 


Thank you so much for coming into the studio and letting me work with your little bundle of joy.  She sure is perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment