Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Minnehaha Falls Engagement Photographer~ Jess & Brian {Sneak Peek}

I had the pleasure of capturing this adorable couple a few months ago, and I am now able to share them with all of you because those save the dates have been sent ;) 



We had an extremely warm fall day, which turned out to be beautiful and perfect for this session. 



Ethan; Brian's son came along as well, and it was great incorporating him into their E sess.  He was present for the proposal so it was only fitting to include him for the engagement photos too.



I had a great time with these three that day.  We walked, we laughed, we shared stories and just had a great time together at the falls. 







 

Thank you both for sharing this time with me, I look forward to capturing your big day in May next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment