Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Blaine Maternity Photographer~ Twins are on the way {Sneak Peek}

As we wind down on outdoor sessions due to the crazy MN cold, I am always thrilled when clients still want to head outside and do their session.  Sarah and James, were up for anything and endured the long walk with me to capture Sarah's growing belly.  Not only is she expecting, but she is expecting TWINS!!!! 

I had a great time working with these two and it was so much fun capturing this moment for their growing family.  Now they haven't pinned down both names, so we will wait for the twins to arrive to share that with their newborn session. 

I'll quit going on and on now and just share a couple of my favorite images from their session with you.  I swear James has the best serious face and Sarah is absolutely stunning.






Thank you both for sharing this special time with me and letting me capture these memories for you both.






No comments:

Post a Comment