Monday, November 10, 2014

New Brighton Wedding Photographer~ Melissa and Marcus tie the knot {Sneak Peek}

With the first snowfall of the season, I figured the only way to make me smile was to share a beautiful wedding with all of you!


Melissa and Marcus said "I Do" in October and joined their family into one.  It was the perfect weather for an outdoor fall ceremony.  These two were so fun to watch as they exchanged vows and shared laughs.  What made this wedding so unique from any of them I have done in the past 4 1/2 years was the family part of the ceremony.  The children were included and it was so precious to be able to witness this!  I just loved having fun with all of them on their big day.










 







 
Congrats to all four of you, I wish you a lifetime of laughter and amazing family memories.  Thank you so much for choosing me to be your Photographer for such a wonderful and special event. 





No comments:

Post a Comment