Sunday, July 12, 2015

Blaine Children's Photographer~ Jaxton's 9 Month Milestone session {Sneak Peek}

This little ham is one of my favorite little ones to work with.  I have had the pleasure of working with him each milestone and his family is the best for allowing me to do so.  I adore when client's book an entire 1st year package, it saves them a ton of money and I get to watch their little ones grow and change.  My favorite part about this business and Photography is relationships, new and old.  The discovery of each session being very different than the last.  I love this work I do and I put so much pride and passion into each session. 
We missed Jaxton turning 9 months old by just a little while but captured him tonight anyway :)

Here are a handful of the best images from tonight, the ones that make you smile and laugh!  It was super hard to choose.  Happy we got what we did before the big storm rolled in!







Thanks Sara for bringing your sweet boy down for his session.






No comments:

Post a Comment