Thursday, July 23, 2015

Otsego Maternity Photographer~ Baby Blumb Is On Her Way {Sneak Peek}

Do you want to know what is absolutely beautiful to witness?  A person changing from just being an individual to becoming a couple, a partner, watching them fall in love and stay in love.  But want to know what's even better than that?  Watching that same exact person go from a couple, a partner, to a parent.  Watching one of the most stunning individuals you have ever met become a Mother.  It is a beautiful thing, truly.  I have watched my dear friend Stevie go from a friend, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, to a wife and now to a Mother to be.  Watching her body change and glow has been miraculous.  Knowing how much she and her husband Mitch already love and care for their little girl, just makes me smile.  When two people choose to make a life altering decision and become a parent it really makes your heart skip a beat. 



I am so unbelievably proud to call these wonderful people friends of mine.  I was so excited to capture their wedding one year ago and watch them exchange vows and rings.   So on their Anniversary they decided that I should capture their bump as well.  What an amazing thing to have that date hold so much joy and happiness. 
*You can see their wedding here



Take a peek at how drop dead gorgeous this momma to be is and her handsome hubby right by her side!





 








Thank you both for letting me be such a big part of your lives.  I love watching your family change through my lens.  So thank you for the opportunity!  I love you guys.




1 comment:

  1. Wow Megan. From the words you wrote to the pictures you took...tears. You're an amazing friend to my sister. I'm so so happy they have these shots. What a rewarding talent/gift you have ❤️

    ReplyDelete