Sunday, July 26, 2015

Osseo Family Photograher~ Kimbler Family {Sneak Peek}

As most of you already know, my business took on two affiliate's this year.  Two children that would be the face of the company for the next few years.  This past week I was able to capture not only one of my little partners, but also his family!  The Kimbler family was such a joy to work with, and I was happy to be able to capture them all this time!

Mosquitos were horrible, it was muggy, the sun wasn't where I hoped it would be, but you know what?  This family trucked along with me anyway and the outcome... STUNNING!

Take a look at this adorable family's sneak peek.  You won't be sorry you did.
























Thank you all so much for coming out and working with me.  I had a great time with you both and the kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment