Monday, July 6, 2015

Sartell Wedding Photographer~ Mr. & Mrs. Yates {Sneak Peek}

I was asked by a wonderful friend and fellow photographer to co-shoot a wedding with her a couple of weeks ago.  I can say with a huge smile that I am glad I did.  Angie and Andy were absolutely a riot to work with.  On top of their fun loving and easy going exteriors, you could see their deep love and devotion that they shared for one another on the inside too.  It didn't take more than 10 minutes of being around them to know I was going to love working their wedding.

Jennifer Beck Photography, LLC and myself were able to team up and capture such an amazing day!  The weather was perfect, the bride was seriously jaw droppingly gorgeous and the groom had this charismatic smile that is surely how he wooed his bride the day they met on that plane. 

I want to thank Jeni for asking me to come along and shoot with her, I had so much fun and really enjoyed working along side her.  I had never co-shot before, I have always just worked weddings myself and hired assistants.  So being on the other side was a lot of fun and if I was going to work with anyone, I am glad it was her.  Best boss for the day EVER!
Take a look at this beautiful couples stunning wedding through my lens and enjoy!


















 













Angie and Andy, thank you so much for having me.  I loved watching the two of you exchange kisses and hugs, rings and memories.  You really were meant to be on that plane at that time.  I wish you a lifetime of amazing marriage memories!






No comments:

Post a Comment