Monday, July 6, 2015

Foley Wedding Photographer~ Mr. & Mrs. Halgren Tie the Knot {Sneak Peek}

I have been so blessed with the clients I have had over the past 5 1/2 years.  Jesse and Anna are no exception to that, these two are wonderful and amazing clients and people.  When I first met with these two to discuss their wedding day dreams and visions, I knew I would have a great time working with them, not only because they are so much fun and are extremely laid back, but also because they are genuine, down to earth people. 

I got to meet with them and the two little ones over dinner when we first hashed out the details.  I knew that evening exactly how I wanted to capture them when we lined up their engagement session.  Nothing was off limits, well nothing except for whatever kind of fish decided to bubble around Jesse's foot when I had them standing in the river.  The laughs we shared were contagious and I was so happy we could do it all over again when I shot their wedding. 

The wedding took place June 20th in Foley at
Henry's Catering and Banquet Center, this place was beautiful and every last detail was perfect for the Halgren wedding.  I could tell that Anna had put a lot of time and effort into the small touches that surrounded the venue that day, I really loved her unique take on things.

Here is a sneak peek into their very special and lovely wedding day!

 


 



 







 
 
 
 



 







 


 




 
Thank you Anna and Jesse for choosing to work with me, I really had a great time with you both and look forward to many more sessions down the road with your family!  Wishing you a lifetime of light hearted fun and loving moments!





No comments:

Post a Comment