Sunday, July 12, 2015

St. Paul Family Photographer~ Jackson Is ONE {Sneak Peek}

I had so much fun capturing little Jackson's personality last week :)  This little guy had quite the fun loving nature about him.  Although he wasn't all smiles and laughter for me, he was still so great to work with and I enjoyed capturing him just as he is.

Mom and Dad were such a pleasure as well and were laid back, a photographers dream come true really!  They didn't hassle with how the session should go, or fuss when Jackson wasn't smiling, they just went with it and we got the best shots because of that.

Thank you both so much for coming to St. Paul and allowing me to capture Jackson's 1 year milestone, I hope to capture many more family memories.  Maybe next time with the little fur baby at home as well.

Here are a couple of my favorite shots from their session, take a look!






 








No comments:

Post a Comment