Saturday, November 14, 2015

Blaine Engagement Photographer~ Alex & Blayne, Love is in the Air {Sneak Peek}

This wonderful couple reached out to me about two months ago and asked me to capture their wedding day next year.  This of course meant that I would also have the chance to capture their engagement session as well :)

It was a pretty chilly day, and the dogs weren't quite up for posing, but they sure were adorable.  I feel even though the weather wasn't ideal, and the color on the trees was basically non existent that we wound up with a beautiful session.  Alex and Blayne sure do have a love some only dream of.  They were perfect on camera, and so easy to capture.  Their love is one of a kind, I could see it in every single shot I took.

Hard to narrow down my favorites, but I think this sneak peek will blow you away!












I am so excited to work with you both again in 2016 for your big day.  Thank you so much for choosing me as your wedding day Photographer.



No comments:

Post a Comment