Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Stillwater Family Photographer~ The Burg's Fall Family Session {Sneak Peek}

Let me tell you a little about this incredible family, the Burgs.  I have had the chance to capture this good looking family for a few years now, and I have loved working with them each and every time.  For the past two years their fur baby Barley has been added to the mix, and she makes the sessions so much fun!  Seriously, this family is gorgeous so its no surprise their dog is as well. 

This location has become one of my favorite to shoot at, I love all of the different barns, grassy areas and rustic colors.  We had a lot of laughs and the kids were awesome for the session!  I couldn't wait to throw to share this stunning sneak peek with all of you.  I had a super hard time narrowing these down, but here is just a few of my faves.  I hope you all enjoy!









Thank you so much Amy & Chris for having me back for another year of capturing your family memories.  It was so great to see you all and to hear about the kids sports and after school extras.  So glad everyone is doing so well.




No comments:

Post a Comment