Thursday, November 19, 2015

Mounds View Fitness Photographer~ Crystal is Wonder Woman {Sneak Peek}

When Crystal approached me with her ideas for her fitness session with me, I will say I had never been asked to shoot something like this.  Yes, I have worked with numerous NPC competitors after or before their shows and they will come prepared with anywhere from 5-20 fitness outfits to wear while we show off their strength and muscular developments and achievements.  So when Crystal and I chatted, I had asked if she would be bringing multiple outfits, the response brings us to this incredible Wonder Woman inspired session. 

Crystal is a huge fan of comics and things alike.  So she hunted and found as much authentic looking gear as she could to portray Wonder Woman, the Princess of the Amazons.  Wonder Woman to say it briefly is a total bad ass, and so is Crystal.  This gorgeous woman has worked so hard for the body she has right now.  She is so dedicated and driven.  She is modest and wanted to show her amazing strength and growth through these images.  Her body has changed so much in the 2.5 years I have known her.  I would say she certainly makes a perfect Wonder Woman. 

We had so much fun at her session, we kept the posing classy and full of sass.  She was able to get a small pump on while she posed.  I don't think most people are aware when they book a session like this that they will basically be doing a lighter weight one hour workout.

Here are a few of my favorite images from her session with me.  I can say that although she didn't change outfits at all, she looked incredible in just the one and that was more than enough to show you all and herself how amazing she looks.











Thank you Crystal for choosing me to capture these very fun, but very inspiring images for you.



Gym: Allegiance Fitness
Hair & Makeup: Megan Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment