Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Fridley Wedding Photographer~ Chad & Heather say "I Do" {Sneak Peek}

This incredible couple came to me just a week before their wedding in panic mode, due to their Photographer having to cancel with them.  I sat down with Heather for all of 5 min and had the best feeling about her and their upcoming wedding.  We chatted for roughly an hour and I was able to get all of the details I needed for the following weekend, the BIG DAY!  Later that evening I had the chance to meet Heather's fiancé Chad and their 4 beautiful children. 

On October 3rd, I had the opportunity to be a part of and capture Chad and Heather as they became husband and wife.  It really was a perfect day; the weather, the decorations, the dress, the love shared between these two.  I had a great time mingling with their family and friends, watching the kids dance and run around, hearing funny stories about the newlyweds, and of course enjoying some of Heather's Dad's famous meat. 

Here is a peek into their special day, photos do not do this
wedding enough justice.  I will however quit rambling and let the
images speak for themselves.












 































 
I wish you two and your beautiful family the very best.  A lifetime of love and laughter.  A marriage so solid nothing can break it.  The time of your lives every single day as a family.  Enjoy one another, remember this stunning day anytime you have an argument.  Take yourselves back and then you will forget why you were ever arguing in the first place.
 
Thank you so much for having me as a part of your wedding day.  It was beautiful and I loved meeting and working with you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment