Thursday, November 5, 2015

Minneapolis Family Photographer~ The Last of Fall Color, Family of four {Sneak Peek}

This gorgeous foursome came to me again, I loved working with them the first time and still did this time.  When I meet genuine and amazing clients, I always hope that they will stay clients for yeas to come.  So when Marlaina hired me for the third time, I was thrilled.

Matt and Marlaina have some super dang adorable children.  Each and every time I see them I get to know them a little bit more.  The kids will share stories with me, and make me laugh.  I find out things they love, favorite hobbies and books.  It is almost magical to hear a child discuss a favorite of theirs with you.  They tend to see things so differently than we do as adults.  Growing up is great and all but being a child seems wondrous.

I was a little concerned that we had missed all of the color from what little peak we got this year in MN.  I had even shot that morning at a different location and it was pretty dead and brown.  Boy oh boy was I ecstatic when we got Downtown and walked around.  It was truly some of the best and most vibrant color MN had received that I was able to witness anyway.  The session was going to be stunning with or without color just based on the cuteness of this family of four.  The peak color just really brought their beauty even more to the surface.

Here is a sneak peek of their images.  I just loved this entire session.














Thank you so much Marlaina and Matt for bringing yourselves and Lilly and Landen to come and work with me again.  I look forward to capturing your families memories again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment