Sunday, November 8, 2015

Rogers Child Photographer~ HayleyRay, what a beauty {Sneak Peek}

Sweet little Hayley Ray is one of the faces to my company.  What she gets with this is multiple photo sessions throughout the three years she is working with me.  I can truly say I am so happy she won one of the slots, she is so adorable and a great listener.

I was able to break away after we captured her family photos and take just her for some shots.  She is so curious, full of joy and wonder.  She is a beautiful little girl and made my time with her so easy.  She couldn't take a bad photo if she tried. 

For this session, I wanted a rustic country chic and that is exactly what we pulled off I feel.


Take a look at this adorable little girl.






Thank you Amber and Jake for entering HayleyRay in the contest so that she could win this position with my company.  She is perfect for the job!




No comments:

Post a Comment