Thursday, October 29, 2015

Blaine Family Photographer~ Anne, Matt and Jaxson {Sneak Peek}

I love seeing Jaxson every 6 months or so.  Watching him grow is truly so exciting.  He is at such a curious age and really loves to talk up a storm.  I am not kidding when I say this little guy is super advanced.  His mom is doing an incredible job raising him.  It is so beautiful to watch the two of them interact.  Matt certainly can make Jaxson smile for miles and laugh like crazy.  The three of them together are just such an adorable group.

I had the chance to walk a local park with these three and enjoy some of the last colors of Fall.  If you are from MN you would know that peak never really came and when it did it lasted all of a few days.  Every photographer dreams of an incredible fall, one with reds and oranges, vibrant colors and stunning sunsets.  Luckily we got a little of all of that this past week.

Here is a little peek into their session with me.










Anne, as always thank you for letting me watch Jaxson change and for having me as your Photographer.





No comments:

Post a Comment