Saturday, October 24, 2015

Rogers Family Photographer~ Stenberg Family {Sneak Peek}

This family is hands down one of my favorites.  I love and adore them so very much.  I mean look at them, can we say GORGEOUS!!!!

Last time I worked with them as a whole family it was back when HayleyRay was a newborn, so it has been a while.  However, little miss HayleyRay is my affiliate for Megan Ashley Photography MN so she has been into the studio a couple of times since she was born :)

I thoroughly enjoyed this session, the colors, the atmosphere, this family of course, it was just a perfect session.  I had a hard time choosing just a few to share in this post, as they really all are amazing.  So here is what I narrowed down to share.  Take a look, you won't be disappointed.












Thank you Stenberg's for coming to see me again.  As always I loved working with you, it was really just too much fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment