Thursday, October 22, 2015

Rogers Family Photographer~ Peterson Family of four {Sneak Peek}

Look who's back!!!  These little twin boys are seriously some of my FAVORITE little ones to work with.  Leo and Oliver always keep me on my toes during sessions, but I love every second of it.

The Peterson's have been coming to me since before the boys were 2.  It has been such an honor to watch this little foursome grow as a family and these little guys change so much over time.

We had a great time during their fall family session.  Gorgeous 70+ weather and a beautiful location.  Leo and Oliver are really starting to get the hang of photos with me and they love to mimic the funny sounds and things I say.  I really do adore these guys.

Take a look at some of the best images from their fall session, although all the shots really are incredible.

 







 





Thank you so much Heather and Joe for bringing your family to me time and time again.  I cannot wait to work with you all again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment