Monday, October 19, 2015

Blaine Newborn Photographer~ Baby Odin, 8 days new {Sneak Peek}

OMG, I have been over here on the edge of my seat ready to share baby Odin!  This little handsome guy came into the studio at just 8 days new.  His color was incredible, little to no flakey skin, full head of hair and just perfect.  I was smitten with this little one.

Ashley and Josh had just met with me a couple weeks prior to do their maternity session, so I was very excited when Odin made his way to this world 9/28/2015.  He was born at 5:12am to beautiful first time parents!  He weighed in at 7lbs 7oz, 20 1/4 inches long.

I had the best time snuggling him during his session.  He really was perfect for me, didn't fuss or scream.  Content and sleepy for almost all of his shots.  Really a dream baby for newborn photography.

Here are some of my favorites from Odin's session last week.

















Thank you again Ashley and Josh for bringing your sweet boy in to work with me :)  He is an incredible baby and you two are truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment