Thursday, October 1, 2015

Minneapolis Family Photographer~ A,B,K,B {Sneak Peek}

I had the chance recently to work with Allyson, Brian, Kaden and Brielle on a family session full of fun downtown.  I love this location as it has great sentiment to me.  This area was the last place we had family photos with my father at.  So revisiting is always nice.  I laughed so much with this group.  Seriously, a super fun loving family. 
 
Look at these handsome young men, beautiful woman and the prettiest little girl ever.  Brielle is already a doll on her own, but check out her wardrobe.  The little white shoes were actually Mom's as a baby.  I adore when clients bring items that mean something to them to their session.
 
Take a look at this WILD group, see what I did there :)  Their session had a million images I loved but here are a group of my favorites.
 















 





Thank you Allyson for thinking of me when looking for a family Photographer!  It was such a joy to work with you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment