Thursday, October 15, 2015

Blaine Family Session~ The Bruen's {Sneak Peek}

This beautiful family lucked out with the most edible lighting!  Seriously look at this golden hour session and try not to drool (fellow Photographers, I know you understand). 

I had the chance to work with Melody and baby Chase when he was a fresh little newbie.  I haven't worked with them since the newborn session, so when this session was booked and I had the chance see them again and witness how much Chase had changed I was thrilled!  Not only did I get to see him all grown and walking but I got to meet his adorable big sister Scarlett and his Dad Dan.  This family is seriously just precious.

Take a peek at their golden hour family session and see what I am talking about.













Thank you Melody for doing your session with me and for bringing your sweet family to the park to have me capture these memories for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment