Sunday, October 11, 2015

Blaine Family Photographer~ Sexton Family {Sneak Peek}

This beautiful family chose such a great night for their session.  I haven't worked with the Sexton's since Carter was an inside baby :) So it has been a while.  The kids and Olaf (Fur baby) did an incredible job at walking the woods with me and smiling for their session.

I enjoyed the color and the mood of this session.  Tammy did a great job coordinating their attire.  The kids are seriously so cute and have such fun and different personalities from one another.  I truly had a lot of smiles while I worked with them.

Here is a couple of my favorites from their fall family session. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you guys for coming and seeing me!  It was a great time catching up and capturing some memories for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment