Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Blaine Newborn Photographer~ Baby Easton, 8 days new {Sneak Peek}

This sweet little man came into the studio the other week.  Easton was born on September 27th 2015 at 3:42am.  He weighed 6lbs 13oz. and was a lean little 19.5 inches long. He had a full head of dark hair and his parents Jessie & Beau were absolutely smitten!

Easton was one calm and adorable little guy.  His big brother Bradley even joined in on a few shots.  What a couple of cuties I was able to work with. 

Jessie drove quite a ways to come and work with me, she found me through a client I had worked with this summer. I absolutely love referrals. 

Here are a few favorites from our evening together.  I hope you love them Jessie!











Thank you again for driving down and bringing the boys to see me!




No comments:

Post a Comment