Sunday, October 25, 2015

Woodbury Family Photographer~ The Bowen Family {Sneak Peek}


This beautiful family took me to a brand new to me location that was absolutely stunning and perfect for their fall family session.

The Bowen's were a referral from my very wonderful clients the Krause's.  I love working with new families, especially when they are this darn adorable.  Look at this gorgeous family, even the pup looks great on camera and in person!

I seriously has such a great time getting to know this family while working with them.  It was a beautiful day, we had some great pops of color and shared a lot of laughs.

While I was editing I had the hardest time narrowing their image count down for a sneak peek, and I am not just saying that.  I was just whizzing through and editing image after image and realized there wasn't a bad shot in the bunch. 

Take a look at this lovely family.















Ally, it was so great seeing you and meeting your entire family.  Thank you for welcoming me into your home and bringing me to the lake.  I look forward to future sessions with you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment