Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Taylors Falls Family Photographer~ Em, Ry, and Nash {Sneak Peek}

If you have heard me talk about my little "nephie" Nash before or seen me post about him, then you would know how over the moon I am for this little man.  He is such a bright little light in my life.  Emily is actually a cousin in law to me but most days feels like a sister, hence why this little stud is a nephew in my eyes :)

I have worked with Emily and Nash before but this was the first time I was able to photograph the entire family.  I just loved the views and the opportunities we had for shots in Taylors Falls that day!  It was pretty crowded, pretty warm, but overall just beautiful.  Like this family of three.

We were able to hike around and capture not only some family shots but a few of just the beautiful engaged couple as well!  Emily and Ryan will be having a destination wedding in 2016 and I am thrilled for them to be official as well as for a nice little vacation for their wedding.  Plus more Nash time, sign me up!!

Here are just a handful of images that I had to share, enjoy.















Thank you both for coming out and bringing Nash as well.  I adore your family and loved working with all three of you.  I cannot wait to be a part of your wedding next year!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment