Thursday, October 22, 2015

Rogers Family Photographer~ Weinzetl Family {Sneak Peek}

This adorable family came out to one of my favorite locations and had me take their family photos.  I love this little family, these kids crack me up every time I see them :)

This pretty little lady is not only a wonderful friend but also a fellow photographer.  It was great being able to work with another photographer that I have had the chance to mentor the past few months.  She is really making a name for herself and it has been fun watching her grow.

Kenna and Jace are just the funniest kids, typical brother and sister bantering but best friends too!  Joe and Megan even brought their sweet family dog Winnie.  She is such a good dog and literally just laid around for their session.










Thank you all for coming to me for these special family photos.  I enjoyed working with your precious family!



1 comment:

  1. Omg I am in love with all of these u did such a great job thank you so so so much :) I can't wait to print them!!!!

    ReplyDelete