Friday, October 30, 2015

Blaine Mommy & Me Photographer~ Amber & Hadley {Sneak Peek}

These adorable ladies came to visit me at the park last week and we shared a lot of laughs.  I have been capturing Hadley since she was just a week old and I absolutely love seeing her change at every session.  Mom wanted to get in a quick session to just focus on her and her precious baby girl since Dad is busy hunting every weekend for a little over a month. 

We got to hike around the park, run, laugh, jump, chase puppies and play peek-a-boo.  What more could you ask for on a Sunday morning?!?! 

Here's a couple of my favorites with these pretty ladies and their session.












Thank you Amber for being such an incredible client and for bringing your sweet girl to see me so very often. 



No comments:

Post a Comment