Friday, September 11, 2015

Blaine Boudoir Photographer~ Jen's {Sneak Peek}

This session was so much fun.  I love boudoir photography and I love working with clients and making them feel sexy, confident, and proud of the person they are with the body they have.  I take someone's assets and make them really stand out.  Bring to life the confidence that maybe they didn't have before they stepped foot in the studio.  There is something truly beautiful about a woman when she feels good about herself.  Body shaming is so 90's, so I enjoy capturing women that no longer have those fears with the way they look.

I was asked to help out and mentor a new and on the rise Photographer and friend Megan, of Megan Kay Photography. I sure am glad I said yes, this session was fabulous and so fun!

Jen was far from scared or shy.  It just so happens that she was all aboard the boudoir boat when she arrived.  She really wasn't quite sure what she was getting into, but she came prepared.  I mean really prepared... About 20 outfits and multiple pairs of shoes :)  She was happy and vivid and knew what she wanted.  We got to work with the incredibly talented Sabrina of Sabrina K Beauty, LLC.  If you are in the market for boudoir, wedding, or even an evening out makeup, hair or spray tan, she is seriously your girl.  The makeup she uses and the airbrush are top of the line and flawless.  I didn't have to retouch much on Jen's face.  She looked stunning with the work Sabrina did.

Here are a couple of my favorite and very tasteful images from Jen's session.









Thank you so much Megan for asking me to help you out and for letting me set up and pose your gorgeous client.  Jen, thanks for being open to posing and techniques.  I enjoyed meeting and working with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment