Monday, September 7, 2015

Blaine Milestone Photographer~ Savannah & Marianna {Sneak Peek}

How stinkin' pretty are these two young ladies?!?!  I had so much fun working with these two girls.  They both have HUGE personalities and loved being in front of the camera, totally made my job a breeze.  Their mom is such a sweet woman and gets all of her children's birthday milestone portraits done.  This was my first time working with this wonderful family and I sure hope it wasn't my last.

Savannah turned 9 this year and her little sister Marianna turned 6.  They were both such polite kids to work with.  When you have the chance to photograph children and they bring their own ideas to the table it becomes that much more fun to do!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Thank you Angie for bringing your girls into the studio and doing a session with me. I enjoyed their silly faces and funny jokes.  I look forward to many more sessions.



No comments:

Post a Comment