Thursday, September 17, 2015

Blaine Newborn Photographer~ Baby Jeremy Jesse, 4 days new {Sneak Peek}

I had the pleasure of capturing this sweet boy and his momma while he was still an inside baby!  Just a few short days later he arrived and then I was able to capture these precious newborn photos!  I loved working with Jeremy, he was a calm, and sleepy little boy.  Up until the end of the session that is, then he was wide awake. 

Tarah and her husband Dan, along with their three older children; MacKenzie, Dom and Tori accompanied baby Jeremy to his studio session.  I am glad they all came as it was fun to work with the now family of 6 on more than just newborn shots.  Little Jeremy is so loved, it was great watching the interaction each of his siblings have with him.  No doubt he will be spoiled by all of them :)

Here are a few of my favorites with a little variety from his session last week.











Thank so much Tarah for having me be your Maternity and Newborn Photographer.  It was so great meeting everyone and working with you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment