Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Blaine Newborn Photographer~ Kenedi Marie, 6 days new {Sneak Peek}

This tiny little princess was born on September 5th to amazing first time parents Aryn and Tony.  She came into this world weighing in at 7lbs 1oz., 20 in. long.  Full head of beautiful dark hair, a pretty little nose, and just a precious and adorable face.  Kenedi Marie was perfect for her studio session with me.  Slept like an angel almost the entire time, this made my job super easy but also gave mom some time to relax and even allowed Dad a nap.  It is tiring when you first bring home a baby, no one quite prepares you for this, they don't hand out a rule book or a help guide when you decide to become parents.  So I always give my clients a nice and inviting space and always encourage them to relax and let me take over for a couple of hours. 

I loved every little bit of this session, even when she peed a waterfall that rushed right off the blanket and onto my flooring haha!  I have been peed on at almost every session, at least this one hit the studio flooring instead of me ;)

Aryn and Tony completely let me take over and just used their session time to catch up on the sleep they maybe missed and also some phone calls.  It is always nice when my clients trust me and say "just do your thing".  I appreciate that more than people know, so thank you both!

Take a look at a few highlights from our session, it was so hard to pick and choose which images to share.  Enjoy!
















Thank you both for coming to me and for bringing in your sweet and gorgeous new baby girl.  She really is precious.  I look forward to working with all three of you in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment